*89 - Tearing Shirvino Apart

I hereby pronounce the end of 9770's term of service... Officially declare that Pxx 9770 is no longer with Shirvino's soul and its no more than a stock Proton Wira... A sudden end of Shirvino and a new beginning too...
Everything starts with my beloved audio system... I need to remove my BM Boschmann cheap 2 way component set (1 tweeter, 1 midbass, 1 crossover each side) n replace it with a WORKING original speaker... I always thought it was easy job =.= it never was...
After taking of my door panel, n there it is, my 1 week sweat of sound insulation i DIYed my own... I remember i was so HIGH tat time breathing the Dunlop Glue i used to paste the stuff 24/7... It was one experience :P ... Will be free for the next owner d...
Managed to get the cute small little original speaker to work :D n it sounds awful...
Driver side now... EI? some flowery pattern at the door wor...
I forgotten how... but SOMEHOW my right door raincoat is a very pretty flower plastic wrapper... Hehehehe... I myself forgotten bout tat d... been ages i didnt "play" with my door =.= its like Shirvino's cute white underwear, always hidden inside :P

UPDATE: Shirley reminded me that it was 2007, when i went to tint my windows... I found out tat Shirvino's undies was torn so i gav her a flowery one ^^
That's my BIG oval muffler tip... And i dont wanna let it go... So....
I dig out my original tip n weld it bac... Ponytail left a bunch of fur XD
Look wat i found... Genting Safari Christmas Party (2007 i guess) whistle... One still working with blink blink LED... LoL...

White Shirvino will be reborn as a BLACK Myvi... I guess the bridge to reincarnation must be very HOT with direct UV sun shine... From a white into a negro... Hope she dont develop skin cancer ^^

1 comment:

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

I'm going to miss Shirvino... =(

The flowery pattern skin is oh-so-yesterday... haha... =D

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com