*157 - How And Why i Write All These?

Referring to all those personal development post.

Tat day my fren from Singapore asked me how i write those stuff... its like something tat i wont write... Or did i just copy and paste...

To answer this:

Every topic i wrote on is definitely not a new topic to this world... Due to i love reading personal development blogs and books, tat's wat i learnt and exposed to... But my blog post is something i experienced, something i went through by practising wat i learnt... There's how i write my personal development post...

And why i write about it? Do u know tat teaching somebody wat u learnt will actually make u better in tat particular thing? And by writing to all my beloved readers... i gain more than just wat i read... i can analyse how much i practised it... and at the same time promoting u guyz to do so... Since its something beneficial...

Im not perfect... Im also just learning and trying my best to practice wat i think is necessary to excel... You may know me more by learning my thinking and mindset through my post too... i dont really agree to everything i read :)

No comments:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com