*123 - The Republic Bar @ Sunway

150709 - Spent my night at The Republic Bar of Sunway Pyramid after shopping... Ben n Kee went for their Ice Age 3 movie but i just dont feel like watching suddenly... Prefer to sit n hav a drink to relax myself ^^

So glad Michelle brought her camera... That's when my hands got itchy n starts shooting everywhere~ (She owe me some copyright fees :P, since she use my photo shots on her blog)

Presenting~ Sexy Cocktail Bar...
The bar table...

I ordered the non-alcoholic Passion Fruit Delight, but the bad girl Michelle go for alcoholic drinks: Bailey Irish Cream and Heineken!
See her face! So craving for alcohol! Bad!
Not like me... a good boy tat havent saw Heineken b4... Muahahahaha~ XD
Thus, we shot this photo to mark my 1st introduction to Heineken Beer ><
Reflection from my Studio 15... Just so cool! Macro shot... Focus on DELL~
Same direction to capture the reflected surrounding...
Macro shot of the Heineken... 1st attempt...
Till i got this most satisfying shot from Heineken bottle... I like this shot a lot~

But Michelle still cant leave the bottle behind... No choice lo... Had to camwhore with her...
LoL~ The very exciting bad alcoholic look of Michelle...

Check this out: http://www.therepublicbar.com/

5 comments:

jfook said...

Michelle goes naughty. LOL. If you want to have big big tummy, drink more har Michelle. LOL.

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

pls lahh... u believe him??? I'm jz admiring the Heineken bottle niaa... the 1 who really drink is ur fren...

jfook said...

Um..Who I suppose to believe??? Michelle looks more honest and innocent....but sometimes kelvin also..sorry I don't want to lie...LOL

XtasyM said...

Haha... u wan a full story? Here u go...

I was having my passion fruit delight... then she enjoying her alcoholic bailey irish cream... (naughty once!)

Was thinking why dont we play some poker card games... loser drinks... Michelle said: come la~ dare me ar? (naughty twice!)

Then the waiter came bac telling tat the stupid bar dont even hav poker cards... nvm... we play without cards... After 1 bottle finish... Michelle too high d n wants another round... so here comes 2nd bottle (naughty thrice!)

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

Yea right... don't even let me caught u drinking again and who's the first one suggesting the whole idea... it's KELVIN LEE!!!

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com