*120 - "The Sound Of Music" Replay

The Sound Of Music (1965) - Julie Andrews as Maria
Finally i got a DVDrip copy from Sim Sim's hard drive... Had been waiting for so long to watch it again...

Its a very nostalgic movie for me... Reminds me of those days when im a small child... Sitting in front of TV with my dad to watch this movie on his 1st laser disc player... Still remember he told me tat this film (or they called it as picture during tat time) was the biggest hits during his childhood...

Its evergreen songs were still playing in my mind although its been years from my last watch... I even picked the song "Edelweiss" as the theme for my DIY music box to Shirley back in 2006... Yet... So many memories...
At different age.. u'll notice different values and digest different parts of the stories... I saw few new things tat i havent noticed b4 when i were small... That's y your old favourite movies are all worth watching for a 2nd time... U try it!
It was in 1965... Tat is when Gretl in the movie is only 5 years old (see above)... Imagine how old is she now :)
Can recognise her? She's Kym Karath tat act as Gretl of the 5 years old... She's so cute when she's a child... Hehe~ Time flies huh...
Im totally hooked... Dont care how many 3 hours i spent but i'll sure be watching it again n again n again~ I'd decided! I'll buy the ori soundtrack CD no matter wat...

No comments:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com