*105 - Does Boredom Leads To More Procrastination?

Observations:
1. Im most motivated at home... with tons of things to do...
2. I feel lazy when im in my SK condo... duno wat to do...

My hypothesis will be boredom leads to procrastination... Do u agree?

Its normal to everyone tat when u feel lazy... and u let urself to be lazy... u'll get more and more lazy... positive feedback huh? Wondering how will it be just nothing to do there... Dunno why...

May be its because tons of things i cant do in the condo... eg. polish my car etc... And the environment there makes u hav a strong feel tat each n everything is money... Peer influence i guess... Its like wanted to be productive... but even connecting online there is equal to Money... on a prepaid wireless connection ma =.= oh god~

Anyway, glad i settle all my stuff on my way home yest :)

3 comments:

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

Haha... that's the reason why I keep "chasing" u home...

Cause I was like seeing u so sien @ SK house...

XtasyM said...

=.= jia jia giv excuses... dun wanna see me say la :P XD

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

walau... ppl said true wrds u said me jia jia...

Me angry liao... donwan cai u dee.. =P

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com