*55 - What You Thinking?

Cant believe i stopped blogging for 3 days edi... With the last post of something complicated somemore =.= So wat i did in this 3 days?? Answer is... *Droool~ NOTHING. Yeah u heard me... nothing significant.

Anyway, i had a thought after i saw all those students, in full uniform, going home after class. I wish i had a chance to relive my secondary time. Things were so easy-going back then with full of excitement in life. They way you can see them so happy and full of hope to the world out there. But the fact is, when u enter the society, u'll start to see all kinds of negative and demotivating happenings. All these makes me bored too...
I had a brother which is still in his form 3. Suppose he's facing his PMR this year end. Unfortunately, he's stuck with his DOTA game and even quarrel with our parents for it. How am i suppose to tell him wat i missed in my secondary? How am i suppose to help him learn the life out there? Whats the benefit of acting gangster and addicted in games in 15 years old? I saw no benefit in games from the example of a few that used to be my frens. They're like nomad now and had no direction in life. Some even still spend most of their time in cyber cafe at this age of 22 =.=

I wish tat i could see wat i saw earlier in my life especially in my secondary. Many things we had to start early to reap wat we sow. I wish to teach him the reality of life but he wouldnt listen. I just dont want it to be too late for him to realise the facts in the future.

Now i have deep believe in the potential of each young men. To all youngman out there, fight for wat u dreamed of, explore more of this world, see how great people thinks, u'll benefit a lot more when u're out of school. You all have the advantage of AGE. Think wat u wanna put in ur "time-line" as ur life events. To those so called "older people" :P its never to late to change and start. Excel in Life !!!

3 comments:

jfook said...

Wow, such a motivating blog. Doesn't sound like you at all. Um..This is part of Secondary School life wad..I was once like that too. But I'm not that addictive on games lah. I'm just very inattentive in class, talking from the beginning of the class towards the end. Actually I still practise this habit even I'm in uni. Just depend on whether there's anyone willing to talk to me or not. Hehe

XtasyM said...

Huh =.= wat mean doesnt sounds like me eh...

Of course u saw me play games more than u do la in our house. Not anti gamers but dont get addicted until u lost everything. I usually sleep in class as u do since secondary ^^

yf said...

成长是需要时间的,做哥哥的只要确保弟弟不会偏离得太远即可...有些事情是只可会意,不可言喻的...毕竟年少轻狂,这是每个人都必需经历的事情^^

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com