*35 - Revolution

Wonders is it a good one or a bad one...

Many things changes recently... I miss the old original you... Really... I miss you~
Because of the pain i endure, i unfolded myself to the different perspective of the world...

Food for thought, and my learning outcome:
1. learnt that i cannot afford my future solely because of you
2. learnt that i need a BMW to keep up the pace
3. learnt that i need to fight for what i aimed
4. learnt the fun of simplicity
5. learnt that ppl really treat u different by the way u present urself, especially status
6. learnt that no pain no gain, and it hurts

last but not least, i learnt that everything changes~

1 comment:

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

jz like wat i wrote on my wallpaper...

Change, we cannot stop it from coming, we either adapt to change, or we get left behind...

Glad u found urself sum new perspectives of life...
N alwiz rmr 1 thg, NTY will jz be rite by ur side =)

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com