*3 - New Interface for my O2 Stealth

Finally... found something very stunning for my depreciated O2 XDA Stealth... (2nd hand selling price RM600... Swt~)

I can say that for 1 year i had my Stealth, only now i truely enjoying a WM5 powered PDA... Hmmm... take a long time huh...

Firstly, im so free nowadays to read through every pages about WM5. Found a way of "hacking" the windows registry by using PHM registry edit to make my Stealth "write" chinese words... Spend my whole day to get this done. This is the page that i refered to, but i didnt use it's font though, i went to steal another better chinese font (copyrighted ones) ...


Poof~ My Stealth is displaying chinese SMS... wakaka :D ...


Next exciting modification i did to my Stealth is .... *drum roll~* The new PointUI Home (Point User Interface) ... Muahahahaha~ I dont need to fumble for a stylus anymore as Home is designed with generously sized finger friendly controls... It has intuitive controls and a highly responsive user interface... Somehow it has a iphone or ipod touch experience coz it uses slide navigation which i love a lot :)... using the featured Applet Ribbon ™... Clock (analog/digital), tasks, appointments, calendar and weather forecasts and current temperatures from yahoo can be easily reach... With so much feature n slick interface, so how much i'd paid for it ?? Answer is... FOC... what u need is a bit effort to search it from the internet... hehe... i attached a few screenshots of my Stealth for sharing :)



















*The "Home" screen. * Klang's weather (going to rain) *Power management *Contact Page












* My Applications * Wireless settings * Calls Registry (Lots of Ben's call)




Last but not least, the 3rd thing i added to my stealth is the S2P mp3 player... hehe... very nice interface indeed... does it look familiar to u? Yes... it's the ipod touch interface :) although not 100% the same... of course it also features slide nagivation, easy playlist management bla bla bla... I'll say the best mp3 player i had now... hehe

So what u think? Compare to my old WM5 interface, dull windows media player, and no chinese character displaying... It's a huge breakthrough for my O2 XDA Stealth :D

One word to describe all... EXCITED !!!

1 comment:

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

Used 1 year liao baru got such breakthrough... really sweat...

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com