*249 - My Favourite Surfing Spot - In My CAR

LOL... you heard it right... Shhh... this is something from the bottom of my heart... So dont let my mum knows about it :P

Feels so bored to drive long distance rite... How about some movies on board? Some internet surfing? Imagine fb-ing during the long tiring boring journey... wow...

I had this thoughts since i found some crazy dudes incorporate his pc into his car... hehe... and its so damn cool... and i wanted to hav one too... if i got extra cash... i'll sure DIY it now itself xD (using lappie in car isnt tat nice at all =.=)

Check them out:  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show-off-your-project/34278-car-pc-done-malaysia.html

My plans...

1. Hav a decent mother board and all the CPU stuff (i cant live without graphic cards anyway, who knows i wanna play game in my car too :P)... fit it under the front seat...
2. Get a cap-ayam or a cheap brothers TFT LCD screen to fit on the dashboard in front of the passenger seat... cable my USB ports onto the centre console...
3. Use a USB silicon soft keyboard and a bluetooth mouse...
4. An audio output into my car sound system... 
5. And of course... The most important... Wireless broadband for my internet access... P1 Wiggy!

Then im set to have a great fun in my CAR!!! *saliva dropping*

I know u want that too xD

In support of Project Alpha Season 2. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

1 comment:

jfook said...

RM 20 in ur pocket dy..:P:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com