*222 - Luna Bar, Pacific Regency Hotel, KL

I thought i should be quiting alcohol... aiks... but who cares... :P no la no la... okok... slowly...
More photos at my new "Rejuvenescence" - Memento Photoblog

We went chill out at the Luna Bar last saturday... Quite a big group actually, with a total of 4 cars... my kadet juniors, My SR gang, my coursemates, Michelle's friend Alyson and most importantly my dear!



Luna has a very nice ambience... perfect blend of colourful lights... Nice music by the DJ is complete with the magnificent scenery of KL tower... One problem with the Luna, its so damn hot tat night... there's not even a fan there... have to sacrifice for the outdoor feel lo i guess...

Still prefers Skybar more... hmmmmm.... Will be posting bout skybar after revisiting it on Monday...

Our table... Its weekend and it had cover charge... That's why we opt for bottles instead...



We hav our UPM kaki Jun Fook with us tat night...


Of course Samantha was here too... With "you-know-who"...


Me and My dearie... with mika... came to kaka-caucau our photo... hehe...


There's still many photos i took, check them out in my PHOTOblog ya... (status: blogging it...)

ps: Stupidly bad luck tat night... Contributed rm200 to the pigs... WTF~

No comments:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com