*214 - No 1 Pork Noodle, Berkeley Klang

This afternoon... i went to my regular lunch place... our messed up schedule brought us here again... WITH a camera this time :D

This is the best Pork Noodle i'd ever tasted (until now... who knows i'll hunt a better one...)... If u are local, i'll tell u it taste whole lot better than the famous Mee Hoon Kuey!

While waiting... My dear just sitting there... trying to act emo... and Gotcha! snapped a pic :P

The pork noodle comes in the very delicious soup with a generous amount of pork and pig's organs... It just makes u wan to come back again tomorrow...

I always love their homemade Yong Tau Foo too... Fresh... and my favourite its the brinjal with fish paste!

Not hard to reach... If u know Berkeley town in Klang, sure u'll see it in the restaurant of a corner lot... Simply Yummy~

1 comment:

jfook said...

Pork!!!! Makes me think of Kolo Mee!!wtf~~~ Craving for nice pork stuffs. I love pig's intestine. Everything about pig is...woot..mamamia~~~ wahahhaha...

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com