*209 - Funny Facebook Encounter

Character introduction:
Steven Lee - My dad
Tina Lee - My aunt

and YES! they are in my facebook friend list...

Yesterday, as usual, i did wat a normal teen do, i posted a status of "Can i not go to class tomorrow? =.=" then here goes the very funny part...

My dad commented: "You have definitely enjoy yourself during Raya holidays. Time to get back to your books" O.o

Then i reply truthfully: "OMG... tat's why we shouldnt add parents into our facebook... hehehehehehehehehehehehe :P i got attend class n read books la"

And surprisingly, my aunt agreed to that: "dats rite.. its obvious y my children never add us"

LOL.................. WTF~

ps: are they in my blog too? O.o

5 comments:

idysur tagem said...

lol.luckily my parents don't have one.

said...

agree!! luckily my parents dont know how to play this kind of thing...

g_yean_i said...

Haha~ I've not yet encounter that, but I'm sure it'll just be a matter of time.. Anyway, parents who play facebook are cool! haah.. And i do teach my parents how to view my blog.. is that a mistake? haha..

-DaN- said...

HAHAHA. cute

Tammie said...

I'm commenting again.lol.

ur dad and aunt are so funny!

my mum is on my fb list too but i'm lucky she's not an active fb-er.lol XD

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com