*179 - Slapped

This video posted by Lim Yan Thang for the 15Malaysia did made me recall something... something happened long time ago...



This is indeed a great video for a first timer...

I remembered i was slapped once... During my primary days... Standard 4 or 5 i suppose... That time frankly i duno wat i said tat provoked my science teacher... I remembered i asked my frens, nobody knew wat happened also... I was accused for objecting teacher's order for tat slap... Yeah... i shredded my tears...

This incident did caused some conflict between my mum and the teacher tat slapped me... actually my mum is a teacher in the same school and of course they are colleagues... Still small though so i dun really know wat happened in the teacher's office...

My science teacher as i recalled was quite old d... An old lady... teaching impatiently (i feel)... After tat day... i know i went very quiet in class... I dun talk... I kept everything inside me... for quite sometime... n also because of this incident... i was determined to prove to her tat im good in science! so dun treat me as a bad student... tat's y i always got 90+ n highest in class in science during primary...

Wondered is this a bad incident or wat? As i believed, everything happens for a reason... Mayb somehow it did shaped the current me... i duno... She will be always in my memory i guess... I dont blame her... and frankly... im curious to know how is she now... Hope she lives well...

3 comments:

jfook said...

Nice video.
I often hear these kinda cases happening around me. Not everyone will be like "Xiao Lian". Some students will continue to be quiet and low confident for the rest of their childhood life. That's why teachers play a very important role in determining the way of punishment and whether to punish a student or not. :) A wrong decision will definitely cause tremendous effects towards the student's childhood growth.

J-Co said...

We know tat every event happened during our childhood will affect the moulding of one's personality n thought, but how far will it b, tat's a question.
Teacher = Responsibility
so hope tat if someday I bcum a teacher, I wont make such mistake ~.~

SuFang (Careen) said...

I was kicked by a teacher during standard 4 bcz i did a math question wrongly when she asked me to do on blackboard. So embarassed and I still remember her heels.. and I was beaten 10 times by a teacher with cane until my fingers were swollen in somekind of purple colour jz bcz i 4got to bring my exam question paper to school. These bring fear to me for goin school..and my primary school is really famous of havin those horrible teachers..

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com