*129 - Why Own Something You Dont Need?

Introducing everyone the most CONTROVERSIAL item i ever owned in my life...
Nokia 2630 !!!

Since day 1 i bought this phone, i got plenty of comments on this matter... Some asked why buy such noob phone? Some said my status doesnt fit into this phone. Some even checked my body temperature in case im having fever when deciding upon this phone =.= Sadly, my parents also doubt that i can settle with this phone...

Since last sem... I realised tat i dont need a flashy handphone... I'd got an old O2 PDA to be my organiser... so I only need a phone tat can call, sms, and save all my contacts, that's all... Other accessories seems meaningless to me as i dont really use them... It seems unwise to pay for what you wont need even u can afford the extra... But i opt for a mp3 ringtoned phone though, just not to scare everyone when my phone rings :D

Used to own an Ipod Nano 3rd Gen... I sold it to my fren hastily last sem... This event actually made me aware of this big philosophy of life... Life can be simple, and many things u just dont really need...
Something to ask urself... Do u really need those bling bling ones? What is the benefit of your flashy cell phone? Do those gadgets bring more pros than cons? Food for thought, personal image and status arent measured by the gadgets u own...

More Readings:
What is the benefit of your flashy cell phone?
How to avoid buying things you do not need?

1 comment:

jfook said...

Same model as my dad...LOL

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com