*86 - 10 Promises To My Dog

Inspired post by RIP Pafu and The Day Pafu left Us. (Makes me think of Happie)
My younger bro intro me this great movie a year ago at least, its called 10 promises to my dog. Japanese movie. Featuring a girl who made 10 promises to her Golden Retriever when she decided to keep him. A very touching story, based on the fact tat most ppl forget bout their pet after they grown up... Until one day... time comes for him and suddenly u only realise u havent really treat him well...

The 10 Promises (the dog being the first person point of view):
1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

2. Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well-being.

3. Be aware that however you treat me I’ll never forget it.

4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.

6. Remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but that I choose not to bite you.

7. Take care of me when I get old.

8. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you.

9. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.

10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you...

Im sure this applies to all pets... From dogs to hamsters... I salute Miao for bringing his hamster to the vet... 99 out of 100 ppl dont do tat... Im sure Pafu is in great pain... According to my experience with the white mice in the lab, they only gone berserk when there is so much pain to bare... contracting every muscle n die instantly (im really sorry bout the mice, but its my practical =.= i hav to do it also)

Anyway... Life is always so fragile... Cherish every moment of ur life, and of course your pets life... They hav feelings too... I kinda miss Neoneu suddenly...

4 comments:

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

don't make me cry... my day alrdy bad enuf =.=

XtasyM said...

y so bad days recently?

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

So shld I or shld I not having the hamster pet which have been lingering on my mind previously...

I don't thnk I'm a well-prepared for "emergency"...

XtasyM said...

Make sure u really make urself understand tat pet has a shorter lifespan n will go b4 us... The care them 100%... then y not keep them...

Its their pleasure to hav a good master taking care of them while living their life to the fullness...

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com