*25 - Pre-final Apathy

Oh great... i screwed my biological clock... its 5.53am now and im still feels very alert... and i DONT wanna study !!!

The marathon juz round the corner... tomorrow will be the last day of dawn for me... 3 subject in a row with tons of notes that are able to suffocate u to death... What's the purpose of studying whole lots of anatomy while im not the one who will be performing any surgery? What's the purpose of memorizing all the clinical features of haemato diseases while im not the one who will be doing the differential diagnosis?
Damn saturated brain here with a strong urge to escape from this stern reality... Im more or less quitting here... Well... i admit its STRESS to face tat high pile of notes which u need to memorize for exams but not reading it for knowledge... I wont be expecting as good results as others since the amount of effort i put in is far more lesser... 1st class is enough for me... and this will make my life more pleasant too...

Suddenly i have this thoughts, if really i have 4.0, while i got no where to go after i graduate... does tat really matters?? Or... if i really have 4.0, will i hav higher pay after i graduate? What's my aim of life? What future am i currently fighting for? i'd keep asking myself this few days...

I wan a future free from financial worries, be a person that ppl respect and recognize, and a warm family... A very good result biomedic student doesnt seems to lead me to any of those... Anyway, juz some updates, im looking at the equity funds recently... trying to earn some benefits from this market meltdown... (though suppose right now i shouldnt be distracted from my finals)
Will try my best though for my final... But dont be surprised if i got no A for this semester... Just HOPE AGAINST HOPE for an A... that's juz wat i can do for now...

No comments:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com