*8 - Cycle of Life

Yaya... my great cycle of life continues... that is damn lots of outings n lepak-ing plans during the weekend while tons of boredom at home during the weekdays...

It's a working day... as usual, wake up at 12.15pm :P... take a walk around the house **up up down down**... with exceptional silence of less than 40dB (good for hearing :D)... Arrrggh... im alone again~

Yesterday i spent rm200... hehe... my wife gotta kill me... she said she is jealous to my car again... hehe :P i went TINTED !!! Yeah~ finally... got myself a 80% infrared rejection film... a lot cooler when travelling... sure will enjoy it during the hotspring trip driving... wakaka













Shot taken wif my O2, not as clear as my IXUS of course... The tinted colour is called titanum gold... slightly gold in colour... visible light transmission is juz only 35% (J*J non-approval)
hehe... shouldnt be a prob since outsider still can see through the windows, unlike the black tint i used to hav ;)


























As u can see, the film is highly reflective... so in some angle, one might not be able to look through... hehe... that's why i love it~

While taking photo of my car, saw one of my dad's 杜鹃花 like very fertile leh... Huge stem it had n lots of flowers... took a shot of another 杜鹃花 beside it... 天渊之别~










Dedicate this to all my friends :D
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
This is wat friends are for... hehe... :P

No comments:

NeoNuu - Dont Feed Him Too Much :P

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com